Thursday, July 18, 2013

Zark's Burgers

Hi,

So this is a very late post huh! :D  Last July 2, it was Iceyah's birthday one of my best friends. We've (me and my other best friend Cybelle and Marj) decided to eat at Zark's Burgers near the school and Ice did not agree with it cause it's mahal daw, heavy meal daw, nagtitipid daw too many excuses, HALLER?! it's your birthday anyway, treat yourself or should I say treat US! if I know kumain na talaga sya kasama si Kent haha. Pero hindi nya na kami mapipigilan. So we've decided na we're the one nalang to treat her.


Super mouthwatering! it was my first time there and I don't know what to order. So the biggest one is mine! hahah takaw! 

Ice and I
They have variety of food, in fact they had the challenge if you finish the biggest burger within 5 minutes you'll have a free shirt or they'll make the burger for free, but only the biggest burger.


Cyb and Marj
 I was asked if i'll do the challenge! hahaha I didn't do it cause I was full of iced tea if not I will realy do it. Who doesn't want a mouthwatering burger for free, right?! hahaha

that's us!

So overall, I wasn't able to finished mine cause I drunk a lot of iced tea before eating. :( So Cybelle did finished it for me. hahah

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment